PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider; Know what to do when no-one else does!
Be the one ready to help a fellow diver should the need arise by becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider. The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty course is an entry-level emergency oxygen course that also teaches you how to recognize dive illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen. Though suited for divers, this course has no prerequisites and doesn’t include dives, which means it is equally applicable to those who are around divers – boat crew, nondiving buddies, lifeguards, and shore staff. You don’t need any previous CPR or first aid training to take the course.
What will you learn:
- Uses of Emergency Oxygen
- Diving Injuries
- Safety Considerations Using Emergency Oxygen
- Maintaining Emergency Oxygen Equipment
- Assembly and Disassembly of an Emergency Oxygen Systems
- Non-Rebreather Mask Use for a Breathing Diver
- Demand Inhalator Valve Use for a Breathing Diver
- Pocket Mask Use with Oxygen for a Nonbreathing Diver
- Manualy Triggered resuscitator Valve Use for a Nonbreathing Diver
Book now......only £95