PADI Dry Suit Diver Speciality Course
PADI Drysuit Diver.... Stay warm & dry, extend your dive time!
Then dive dry. Yes!! Unlike a wetsuit, a drysuit seals you off from the outside water and that keeps you warm! Even in surprisingly cold water.
Dry suits let you dive more challenging dive sites, and extend your dive season. When you have the right cold water scuba diving attire, you can stand up to the elements and take advantage of the generally better visibility offered by winter months—especially at inland dive sites such as quarries, lakes, sinkholes and caves etc. As a dry suit diver, you’re equipped to scuba dive some of the world’s incredible dive sites in the world’s cooler regions that are best enjoyed in a drysuit even in their warmer months.
Become a PADI Dry Suit Speciality Diver With Teign Diving Centre:
- Prerequisite Qualifications: A PADI Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
What will you get with your PADI Dry Suit Speciality Course at Teign Diving Centre:
- Includes PADI Dry SUit Speciality Manual
- 1 Instructor led session to discuss the PADI knowledge review
- Dry Suit techniology and choosing your dry suit
- Basic dry suit repairs and suit maintanance
- How to pack a dry suit to prevent damage
- 1 Confined Water orientation dive in a swimming pool
- Handling and avoiding potential problems
- Buoyancy control
- 2 Open Water Dives to hone your skills from the Confined Water dive
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
The course does not include the rental of a Dry Suit as it is best to complete this course in your own Dry Suit to get the maximum benefit. We do have some Dry Suits available for hire for the course if required.
Price includes: PADI Manual, Certification, Confined Water Dive and 2 Open water Dives. If required Dry Suit hire is an additional £50 for the course, subject to suitable Dry Suits being available.