PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Exploration, Excitement, Experiences,
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course (Often referred to as the PADI Advanced) is the next stage for most PADI Open Water Divers. Once qualified you will be able to dive to a maximum depth of 30m (Or the depth you get experience to during your course). The course enables you to experience 5 new Adventure Dives which will include the PADI Deep Adventure Dive and the PADI Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive along with 3 additional dives, (See below for the Standard PADI Adventure Dives included by Teign Diving Centre in our PADI Advanced Open Water DIver Course).
As ever at Teign Diving Centre we have a variety of options that reflect the flexible nature of all PADI training courses. This course includes one of our our highly praised voucher booklets that encourage you to continue diving by offering massive discounts on specialist diving equipment and further training. Because Teign Diving Centre has its own boats, we conduct most of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Dives from the boat and we finish the course with a Deep dive on one of the most popular wrecks in region, the Bretagne or the newest wreck in the UK the Emsstrom!
Let the Adventure Continue with PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Become PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Prerequisite Qualifications: A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum Age: 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What will you get with your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course at Teign Diving Centre:
- Advanced Open Water Diver Crewpack
- Voucher book worth more than £100, for equipment, training and dives at Teign Diving Centre!
- Equipment hire for course duration
- Boat dives for most of the training dives!
- All dives are in the SEA (not in quarry)
- Certification fees
What Dives are included as standard in The Teign Diving Centre PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course:
At Teign Diving Centre the 5 PADI adventure dives included in our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course are selected from the following dives:
- PADI Deep Adventure Dive (Mandatory)
- PADI Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive (Mandatory)
- PADI Boat Adventure Dive
- PADI Wreck Adventure Dive
- PADI Drift Adventure Dive
- PADI Night Adventure Dive
- PADI Search and Recovery Adventure Dive