PADI Open Water Diver: 5 week option
The relaxed way to learn to dive & get your PADI Open Water Diver Certification...... Start Today!!
PADI Open Water Course - 5 Week Option
The standard 5 week PADI Open Water Diver Course enables divers to learn to Scuba Dive with the flexibility of evening and weekend sessions. With time between sessions to digest the information! The PADI Open Water course, 5 week option, is split so that practical and knowledge development sessions are integrated making the whole learning experience more relaxed and fun!
With regular start dates usually on Mondays or Tuesdays and pool sessions on Sundays and Thursdays we have options to suit most people!! For details of the latest courses dates contact the Centre!
Example of our standard schedule:
Week 1: Evening induction and Module 1 in the Centre and/or 1 evening in the pool
Week 2: One evening in the Centre, Modules 2, 1 evening in the pool.
Week 3: One evening in the Centre, Modules 3, 1 evening in the pool.
Week 4: One evening in the Centre, Modules 4, possibly 1 evening in the pool if required
Week 5: One evening in the Centre, Modules 5 & exam. Two half days for open water dives.
Schedule is subject to change for weather conditions, we may also amend the schedule to suit learning speeds, either by shortening or extending.
Let the adventure begin.
Become PADI Open Water Diver
- Prerequisite Qualifications: None/Uncertified
- Minimum Age: 10 years and upwards, under 15's will earn the PADI Junior Open water Diver certification.
What wil you get wiht your Open Water Course
- Open Water Diver Crewpack
- Voucher book worth more than £150, for equipment training and dives at Teign Diving Centre!
- Membership of Teign Diving Centre
- Equipment hire for course duration
- Pool training in heated swiming pool
- Open Water training in the SEA
- Certification fees
When can you start?